Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well, This is me.

My name is Braxton K. Yacapin. A 16 (As off March 15, 2007) teen. I don't really have a straight forward personality (outer is different from who I really am on the inside). But I do know I am a very intereting person! Just recently I'd have to say I'm a pretty subordinate child of my parents. As far as things I like/like to do. Therianthropy, Writing, Reading, Daydreaming, Movies, and Thinking are just a few.

School, I do ok. I could do better if I just did the homework. Friends, good amount of good friends. I think I don't fit in half the time.

Well, I'm out of ideas to write for today.

"If you think you know me, think again."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just a quick question. K? What's therianthropy? Call me dumb, stupid, or whatever you want.....but I'd love a definition. Thankx

outcastedgeek said...

Therianthropy is Greek. "Theri" means animal. "Anthrop" means human. Basicly its like werewolves, etc.

Thanks for the post. ^^

~~BKY

Anonymous said...

OK. Cool. So you like studying in what a lot of people believe is basically not true? Nice. So you have any theories yet? (No, I'm not trying to be a smart allec. LOL.)

Anonymous said...

BTW..I responded to your post on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice. I hope that you don't mind my deing curious(some would call it being nosey)but, what kind of books do you like?

Anonymous said...

Cool...I like almost any book I read, unless it's a biography of has something to do with history. Peace Out : )

P.S. Am I getting annoying? 'Cause all you have to do is tell me, and I'll stop talking to ya, if you want. So if I am, just say the word.