Friday, October 12, 2007

Life?

Almost all week I've had weird dreams, the good weird, and I remember them. Dreams, so much fun.
On the other hand...school. What does that mean? Homework, and for me homework never seems to get done. I'm already failing or close to failing a couple of my classes and we haven't even had mid-terms yet.
Also the feeling of stress, depression, and loneliness have been strong lately. I hate reality, but have no choice but to live it out. Every day I hope something will happen, something from my dreams or that I've fantasized about. It's getting to the point where I don't want to see any of my friends, partly because they're one of the reasons. I mean at least all of them have a life, they may say they don't but they do. Me? What do I have in life. Video Games, the internet, and my dreams. I'm not saying that I hate my life and I'm going to kill myself (Really).
My friends always remind me of what I'm missing out on, even though it's not all ways a good thing that I'm missing out on. Every time they bring something up and go on about it and I don't really like it, not really caring about it at the moment. But they do it so often it makes me sick. I know that they (might) be venting themselves sometimes about how something about one of our other friends annoyes the hell out of them, but I'm always the one caught in the middle.
Sure, I like my friends, but they tend to be stupid/idiots/morons/etc. Why did I move back to this place (Mtn. Home, ID) just to be able to hang out with them again. I miss spending my days homealone. I really want to move back to Arizona.

No comments: