Monday, March 3, 2008

Gah, It feels so good to be back.

I've been going crazy (heh, crazy) for a few months. Really I think it's because of the lack of creative venting (forums). But I'm still same, somewhat sane, me.

Here is a list of things that I deem facinating about me and the world lately:
1. Lunar Eclipse. I love the moon ^^ (I'm not a werewolf though)
2. THE WRITERS STRIKE IS OVER!!!
3. Fedel Castro is steping down as Cuba's president.
5. It's official, I'm a therianthrope. (Tiger, woot)
6. That I'm Leaving out the number 4 :'(
7. That I'm still fairly depressed (But I still manage to keep my sense of humor ^^)
8. That Nobody really reads this forum.
9. If Hillary wins the next presidential election, some people might move to Canada.
10. MY 17th B-Day IS ON March 15th.
4. (I felt bad for the number 4) Maximum Ride: The final warning comes out on March 17th.
11. I'm still missing my first Maximum Ride book. (I'm expecting you to replace it Bryan)
12. I REALLY LOVE FORUMS.
13. The Furry war on youtube?
14. That My gym locker was broken into on 2 different occasions. I lost a new iPod nano and 11 bucks T_T
15. I've been single for 16, almost 17 years.
16. I passed drivers ed.
17. I LOVE THERIANTHROPY!!!

No comments: